- Retinol serum refines skin texture and improves smoothness
- Reduces the appearance of post-acne marks and visible pores
- Helps skin look brighter, smoother and more even-toned
- Helps restore the skin's protective barrier with ceramides
- Provides soothing benefits with niacinamide
- Lightweight and fast-absorbing
- Non-comedogenic, fragrance-free, and paraben-free
- Developed with dermatologists
CeraVe Resurfacing Retinol Serum helps smooth your skin's texture by reducing the appearance of post-acne marks, minimizing the look of pores and improving your skin's surface. The formula contains encapsulated retinol to help resurface your skin, plus licorice root extract to help brighten your skin's appearance. In addition, it's formulated with three essential ceramides to help restore the skin's barrier, along with soothing niacinamide. Lightweight and fast-absorbing, this resurfacing serum helps restore your even skin tone and promote a healthy-looking complexion.
- Encapsulated retinol helps resurface skin texture and minimize the look of visible pores
- Licorice root extract is known to help brighten the appearance of skin
- Ceramides help restore and maintain the skin's natural barrier
- Niacinamide helps calm the skin
- MVE Technology, a patented delivery system, continually releases moisturizing ingredients
CeraVe is the #1 dermatologist recommended skincare brand*. Whether you need products for your sensitive, oily, acne-prone, combination or normal skin, need a soothing moisturizer for your baby, have specific skin concerns, like eczema or psoriasis, or just want a hydrating serum or anti-aging cream, CeraVe can help. The CeraVe story began in 2005 after experts noticed that many skin conditions such as acne, eczema, psoriasis and dry skin all had one thing in common: a compromised skin barrier. Developed with dermatologists, CeraVe offers a complete line of skincare products that contain three essential ceramides enhanced with a revolutionary delivery system to help restore the skin's natural protective barrier.
*IQVIA, ProSource Survey, Q1-Q4 2020
Made in United States
- Apply evenly to face daily
- Avoid contact with eyes and lips
- If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water
- If discomfort occurs during the first application, space out applications until skin adjusts
- Apply a sunscreen while using this product
Shipment processing time
All orders are processed within 2-3 business days , please be mindful we are located in Puerto Rico and delivery delays can occasionally occur. We try our hardest to avoid that inconvenience.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
Shipping rates & delivery estimates
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking
You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s). The tracking number will be active within under 24 hours.
- First Pharmacy IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR LOST OR DAMAGED PACKAGES.
- ONCE an ORDER HAS BEEN SCANNED BY THE MAIL CARRIER, First Pharmacy WILL CEASE TO HAVE ANY LIABILITY PERTAINING TO THE ORDER DELIVERY; all items at that juncture will be considered the sole responsibility and property of the customer.