Constipated? Time’s Up.
Need relief fast? Dulcolax® medicated laxative suppositories can get you going within 15 to 60 minutes of use. On your mark, get set, relief.
- Comfort-shaped medicated suppository for rectal use only
- For ages 12 and up. Use as directed.
- Ages 6-12 can use ½ a suppository in a single daily dose
Active ingredient (in each suppository)
Bisacodyl USP 10 mg
- for relief of occasional constipation and irregularity
- this product generally produces bowel movement in 15 minutes to 1 hour
For rectal use only
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- stomach pain, nausea or vomiting
- noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts more than 2 weeks
When using this product it may cause stomach discomfort, faintness, rectal burning and mild cramps
Shipment processing time
All orders are processed within 2-3 business days , please be mindful we are located in Puerto Rico and delivery delays can occasionally occur. We try our hardest to avoid that inconvenience.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
Shipping rates & delivery estimates
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking
You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s). The tracking number will be active within under 24 hours.
- First Pharmacy IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR LOST OR DAMAGED PACKAGES.
- ONCE an ORDER HAS BEEN SCANNED BY THE MAIL CARRIER, First Pharmacy WILL CEASE TO HAVE ANY LIABILITY PERTAINING TO THE ORDER DELIVERY; all items at that juncture will be considered the sole responsibility and property of the customer.