- PAIN RELIEF AT LIQUID SPEED: Advil Liqui-Gels Minis provide fast pain relief for headaches, back pain, and muscle pain.
- EASY TO SWALLOW: New Advil Liqui-Gels Minis are 33% smaller than Advil Liqui-Gels, making them easier to swallow while delivering the same powerful pain relief.
- SAFE & EFFECTIVE: For over 30 years, when taken as directed, Advil is a safe and effective pain reliever and fever reducer.
- PAIN RELIEF: Advil is the world's #1 selling OTC pain reliever providing safe and effective pain relief for over 30 years.
Advil Liqui-Gels Minis are perfect for those looking for an easy-to-swallow liquid-filled capsule that provides powerful pain relief. Powered by the same proven active ingredient as Advil Liqui-Gels, Advil Liqui-Gels Minis are 33% smaller, making them easier to swallow without compromising their effectiveness. Whether you suffer from headaches, back pain, muscle aches, menstrual cramps, minor arthritis, and pains associated with the common cold Advil Liqui-Gels Minis delivers fast, powerful pain relief for your tough pain in an easier to swallow size. If you're looking for fast acting pain relief, in an easy to swallow size, add Advil Liqui-Gels Minis to your shopping cart today.
The medicine in Advil is the number one doctor-recommended treatment for effective pain relief and the #1-selling pain reliever among over-the-counter medications. Whether you have muscle aches, headaches, back pain, or a fever, the smaller, easier-to-take Liqui-Gels Minis will deliver long- lasting pain relief. Get a head start on quick and effective pain relief by adding Advil Liqui-Gels Minis to your shopping cart.
Made in UNITED STATES
Do not take more than directed, the smallest effective dose should be used.
Adults and Children 12 years and over:
- Take 1 capsule every 4 to 6 hours while symptoms persist
- If pain or fever does not respond to 1 capsule, 2 capsules may be used
- Do not exceed 6 capsules in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
children under 12 years:
- Ask a doctor
IngredientsActive Ingredients: Solubilized iburpofen - 200 mg (Pain reliever/Fever reducer)Inactive Ingredients: FD&C Green No. 3, Gelatin, Medium-Chain Triglycerides, Pharmaceutical Ink, Polyethylene Glycol, Potassium Hydroxide, Purified Water, Sorbitol Sorbitan Solution.
2017 Pfizer Inc.
Shipment processing time
All orders are processed within 2-3 business days , please be mindful we are located in Puerto Rico and delivery delays can occasionally occur. We try our hardest to avoid that inconvenience.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
Shipping rates & delivery estimates
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking
You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s). The tracking number will be active within under 24 hours.
- First Pharmacy IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR LOST OR DAMAGED PACKAGES.
- ONCE an ORDER HAS BEEN SCANNED BY THE MAIL CARRIER, First Pharmacy WILL CEASE TO HAVE ANY LIABILITY PERTAINING TO THE ORDER DELIVERY; all items at that juncture will be considered the sole responsibility and property of the customer.