Gentle anti-itch treatment made with baking soda, aloe vera and tea tree oil. Safe for use on children and those with sensitive skin. Relieves itch caused by insect bites, plus Posison Ivy, Oak, and Sumac protectant.
- Soothing itch relieving cream
- Suitable for use on children and those with sensitive skin
- Non-stinging formula with Sodium Bicarbonate (baking soda), aloe vera and tea tree oil
- Helps relieve itching caused by insect bites from mosquitoes, fire ants, biting flies, and bees
- Poison Ivy, Oak and Sumac protectant
- No parabens
- 0.7 fl. oz.
- Made in USA
Shipment processing time
All orders are processed within 2-3 business days , please be mindful we are located in Puerto Rico and delivery delays can occasionally occur. We try our hardest to avoid that inconvenience.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
Shipping rates & delivery estimates
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking
You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s). The tracking number will be active within under 24 hours.
- First Pharmacy IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR LOST OR DAMAGED PACKAGES.
- ONCE an ORDER HAS BEEN SCANNED BY THE MAIL CARRIER, First Pharmacy WILL CEASE TO HAVE ANY LIABILITY PERTAINING TO THE ORDER DELIVERY; all items at that juncture will be considered the sole responsibility and property of the customer.