Mucinex Children’s Multi-Symptom Cold Liquid. A stuffy nose, cough, and chest congestion all adds up to one unhappy camper. Get them relief with this multi-symptom medicine. Keep out of reach of children. Use only as directed.
Relieves the following symptoms:
*Children 6 to 12 years of age: 10 mL every 4 hours.
*Children 4 to 6 years of age: 5 mL every 4 hours.
*Children under 4 years of age: Do not use.
- Do not give more than 6 doses in any 24-hour period.
- Measure only with dosing cup provided.
- Do not use dosing cup with other products.
- Dose as per packaging directions or as directed by a doctor.
Shipment processing time
All orders are processed within 2-3 business days , please be mindful we are located in Puerto Rico and delivery delays can occasionally occur. We try our hardest to avoid that inconvenience.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
Shipping rates & delivery estimates
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking
You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s). The tracking number will be active within under 24 hours.
- First Pharmacy IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR LOST OR DAMAGED PACKAGES.
- ONCE an ORDER HAS BEEN SCANNED BY THE MAIL CARRIER, First Pharmacy WILL CEASE TO HAVE ANY LIABILITY PERTAINING TO THE ORDER DELIVERY; all items at that juncture will be considered the sole responsibility and property of the customer.