Calendula Cream is a plant-powered first aid treatment that heals skin irritations, such as cuts, scrapes, chafing, minor burns, and sunburn.
The light and creamy water-based formula soothes and moisturizes, while the active ingredient, made from fresh Calendula, heals.
- Free of fragrances, dyes, and parabens.
- Light and creamy water-based formula.
- Spreads easily and smoothly over larger areas to soothe, protect, moisturize, and heal.
- Multi-purpose first aid cream ideal for cuts and scrapes, chafing, minor burns, sunburn, and irritated skin following beauty treatments.
- Made for all ages and skin types.
Shipment processing time
All orders are processed within 2-3 business days , please be mindful we are located in Puerto Rico and delivery delays can occasionally occur. We try our hardest to avoid that inconvenience.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
Shipping rates & delivery estimates
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking
You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s). The tracking number will be active within under 24 hours.
- First Pharmacy IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR LOST OR DAMAGED PACKAGES.
- ONCE an ORDER HAS BEEN SCANNED BY THE MAIL CARRIER, First Pharmacy WILL CEASE TO HAVE ANY LIABILITY PERTAINING TO THE ORDER DELIVERY; all items at that juncture will be considered the sole responsibility and property of the customer.