- Treats all symptoms of a migraine
- Reduction in pain within 30 minutes
- Effective relief with just one dose
Excedrin Migraine medicine is the first nonprescription migraine pain reliever that combines acetaminophen and aspirin, along with caffeine to relieve migraine symptoms. It's the number 1 Neurologist recommended OTC treatment for migraines (among OTC medicine for migraines, Symphony Health Solutions, 2016). For some, Excedrin Migraine starts to relieve migraine pain in 30 minutes. In addition, Excedrin Migraine relieves pain, nausea and sensitivity to light and sound with just 1 dose. Adults: Take 2 caplets with a glass of water. If your symptoms persist, or you're under 18 years of age, ask a doctor.
Made in UNITED STATES
- do not use more than directed
- adults: take 2 caplets with a glass of water
- if symptoms persist or worsen, ask your doctor
- do not take more than 2 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
- under 18 years of age: ask a doctor
- store at controlled room temperature 20 degrees - 25 degrees C (68 degrees - 77 degrees F)
- close cap tightly after each use
- read all product information before using. Keep this box for important information
IngredientsActive Ingredients: Acetaminophen - 250 mg, Aspirin (NSAID) - 250 mg, Caffeine - 65 mgInactive Ingredients: benzoic acid, carnauba wax, FD&C blue #1, hydroxypropylcellulose, hypromellose, light mineral oil, microcrystalline cellulose, polysorbate 20, povidone, propylene glycol, simethicone emulsion, sorbitan monolaurate, stearic acid, titanium dioxide
Reye's syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye's syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
Allergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- Skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Allergy alert: Aspirin may cause a severe allergic reaction which may include:
- Facial swelling
- Asthma (wheezing)
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- More than 8 geltabs in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- With other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Stomach bleeding warning: This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you:
- Are age 60 or older
- Have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
- Take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
- Take other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others)
- Have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- Take more or for a longer time than directed
Caffeine warning: The recommended dose of this product contains about as much caffeine as a cup of coffee. Limit the use of caffeine-containing medications, foods, or beverages while taking this product because too much caffeine may cause nervousness, irritability, sleeplessness, and occasionally, rapid heart beat.
Do not use:
- If you have ever had an allergic reaction to acetaminophen, aspirin or any other pain reliever/fever reducer
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
Ask a doctor before use if:
- You have liver disease
- Stomach bleeding warning applies to you
- You have a history of stomach problems, such as heartburn
- You have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, or kidney disease
- You are taking a diuretic
- You have asthma
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking:
- A prescription drug for diabetes, gout, or arthritis
- Any other drug, or are under a doctor's care for any serious condition
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- An allergic reaction occurs. Seek medical help right away.
You experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding:
- Feel faint
- Vomit blood
- Have bloody or black stools
- Have stomach pain that does not get better
- Ringing in the ears or loss of hearing occurs
- Painful area is red or swollen
- Pain gets worse or lasts for more than 10 days
- Fever gets worse or lasts for more than 3 days
- Any new symptoms appear
- These could be a sign of a serious condition
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use aspirin during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
For the temporary relief of mild to moderate pain associated with migraine headache.
Shipment processing time
All orders are processed within 2-3 business days , please be mindful we are located in Puerto Rico and delivery delays can occasionally occur. We try our hardest to avoid that inconvenience.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
Shipping rates & delivery estimates
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking
You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s). The tracking number will be active within under 24 hours.
- First Pharmacy IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR LOST OR DAMAGED PACKAGES.
- ONCE an ORDER HAS BEEN SCANNED BY THE MAIL CARRIER, First Pharmacy WILL CEASE TO HAVE ANY LIABILITY PERTAINING TO THE ORDER DELIVERY; all items at that juncture will be considered the sole responsibility and property of the customer.