- Temporarily reduces fever
- Relieves minor aches and pains
- Lasts up to 8 hours
- One 0.5 fluid ounce bottle of white grape flavored Advil Infant Pain Reliever, Dye Free Liquid Infant Pain Relief
- Dye free ibuprofen pain medication that reduces fever
- Liquid pain relievers that relieve minor aches and pains due to the common cold or teething
- Infant Advil 8 hour pain reliever with a pleasant white grape flavor and a dye-free formulation that won't stain washables
- Baby medicine for ages 6 to 23 months
- Give appropriate weight-based dose of this baby pain reliever every 6 to 8 hours as needed for symptoms
Infants' Advil liquid pain reliever and fever reducer controls fever and relieves minor aches and pains due to the common cold or teething. Formulated for children ages 6 to 23 months, this infant ibuprofen helps relieve pain and control fever. Just one dose lasts up to eight hours for long lasting fever and pain relief. Advil liquid ibuprofen infant pain medicine comes in a pleasant white grape flavor, and it's dye free and won't stain your washables in case of drips or dribbles. Each package includes a syringe to help ensure precise dosing.
Made in USThis product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult use. Do not give more than directed. Shake well before using. Find right dose on chart. If possible, use weight to dose; otherwise use age. Repeat dose every 6-8 hours, if needed. Do not use more than 4 times a day. Measure only with the dosing cup provided. Dosing cup to be used with Children's Advil Suspension only. Do not use with other products. Dose lines account for product remaining in cup due to thickness of suspension. For children under 6 mos., ask a doctor. For children 12-17 lb. or 6-11 mos., give 1.5mL. For children 18-23 lb. or 12-23 mos., give 1.875mL. ©GSK group of companies or its licensor
Shipment processing time
All orders are processed within 2-3 business days , please be mindful we are located in Puerto Rico and delivery delays can occasionally occur. We try our hardest to avoid that inconvenience.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
Shipping rates & delivery estimates
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking
You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s). The tracking number will be active within under 24 hours.
- First Pharmacy IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR LOST OR DAMAGED PACKAGES.
- ONCE an ORDER HAS BEEN SCANNED BY THE MAIL CARRIER, First Pharmacy WILL CEASE TO HAVE ANY LIABILITY PERTAINING TO THE ORDER DELIVERY; all items at that juncture will be considered the sole responsibility and property of the customer.